Xolo Smartphones are popular in India because of its superb design with great specs and low price.Xolo Q1000 is new smartphone from Xolo with some great features in budget.Xolo Q1000 comes with a 1.2 GHz quadcore processor same you find in Micromax Canvas 4.Xolo Q1000 is loaded with Android 4.2 jellybean with 1Gb of Ram with 5inch HD Display.
So, Today I will show you How To Root or Unroot Xolo Q1000
1. Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Xolo Q1000 only (Please don’t try on other devices)
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Follow this method if you don’t know how to enable.
- Download & Install Xolo Q1000 USB Drivers in your PC.
- You device must charged 50% minimum.
2. Download Required Files:
3. Rooting/Unrooting Of Micromax Canvas 4 A210:
- Please follow all the instructions given above for safe rooting.
- After Installing USB Drivers connect your device with PC and let him complete his driver installation.
- Download & Extract the Auto Root Tool zip file in a folder of your PC.
- After extracting you see a RunMe.bat file in folder.
- Now double click on RunMe.bat and launch it.
- A CMD Window open in your PC with some options.
- You will see “Please Enter A Valid Number (1 to x)”.
- Type 1 and press enter for start rooting,Your device reboot during the process.
- Your device automatically restart and you will find a SuperSu app in App Drawer.
- Congrats!!! you are successful in rooting.
- If you want to unroot your device follow the method same as for rooting,But when you click on RunMe.bat and some options appear on CMD window Type x for unroot and hit enter.
So this is the method of Rooting & Unrooting of Xolo Q1000….If you face any problem feel free to contact me by comment below or On our FB Page